Feel like this?

Feel like this?
Massage at Peachy is awesome

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mother Day...You better get me something good...

Happy Mothers Day!

This is my first Mothers Day, I am expecting BIG presents.

I've workd DAMN hard this past 6 months, FIRSTLY there was giving birth, then there are the late
night feeds, the constant holding, the sleepless nights, the crying, the vomit, the poo, THE WASHING and the list goes on.

So if I don't get some thing AMAZING for mothers day Im going to be well annoyed.

I figured that there must be LOTS of other mums out there who feel the same as me and need something to help them feel appriciated.

So I've designed an amazing package to help pamper those hard working mums out there.

The Peachy Mums Pamper Pack

  • A 60 min Custom Fresh Facial -$80 Read more about Fresh facials here

  • A Full Body Dry Brush Exfoliation - $45

  • A 30min massage (including a complimentary 15min Consultation) - $50

  • "The eyes have it" lash and brow make over - $50

  • Prompt Pedi - $50

  • Total Value $275

  • As a gift to all those Mumma's only - $137
    Save a whopping $138!

We have 10 of these amazing Mummy Pamper Packs and you have till the 7th of May to get a voucher and keep your mum or your wife happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment