Feel like this?

Feel like this?
Massage at Peachy is awesome

Saturday, September 15, 2012

PASSION! Hear me PASSION!!

I love this work. Have I mentioned that before? Maybe I have, but in case you didn't hear me I'll put in all caps. I LOVE THIS WORK! Massage rocks.

After 2 years it feels like I am finally back in the "saddle" (so to speak) I'm seeing clients full time with the support of my boy and I'm finding that I really really love this work. Massage is so great. I love it like a fat kid loves cake.
I am so blessed to meet each and every person that comes to me. I'm not sure that each of those clients understand that they actually teach me so much. They build my confidence and provide me a sounding board for my life as much as I can be the sounding board for their body.

I find it so rewarding.
I've also found this really cool gift, it's called hind sight. I've taken stock looking back on the life that I've been living for the past 2 years and I can pretty much handle anything that comes my way. So, cheers for the test universe PASSED!



No comments:

Post a Comment