Feel like this?

Feel like this?
Massage at Peachy is awesome

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mojo found...

I thought I'd lost it, turns out it was just hiding. I was too distracted to be able to tap in.
I was working and other job - one that i thought offered me more than what massage did. Turns out like so many things when you try to do more than one thing you dont do any thing well.
So after being told that "my contract wasnt being renewed" i was super bummed, but then i did a massage and it was the best one that id done in a while. The singing was back. I could hear the  muscles working and moving and shifting.
I was so happy it was like seeing an old friend who you didnt realise you missed so very  much.
The bestest part the client was stoked too. Win win!
Now...to decide what to do next. Where to go from here with renewed faith that Im doing what Im supposed to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment