Feel like this?

Feel like this?
Massage at Peachy is awesome

Monday, March 12, 2012

It not JUST the things that you do.

Its the things that you give.

I was doing a waxing service the other day and as I was talking to the client we started chatting about our kids (they are a great conversation starter) I spoke about how much I massage Aden when she was little and how I still massage her now to help calm her down and get off to sleep.
The client sighed, she expressed how she longed to massage her son when he was a baby and that she felt she'd missed an opportunity to connect with him now that he was older.
I spoke to her about how to integrate massage into his daily routine, how it was something that his dad could do for him just before bed as a nice way to wind down and have some positive touch from his dad. I even showed her how she cold get around his ticklish side!
It really made me think that sometimes it not JUST what you do its what you give. I strive to give more to my clients and I think I really achieve it most times.
Its a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment