Feel like this?

Feel like this?
Massage at Peachy is awesome

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This is how I do it

I've been doing massage and beauty for awhile now and not to be to modest I'm pretty good at what I do. So over the next few weeks Im going to be adding some tutorials to my blog.
Why?
Well mostly for my future reference. If I ever decide to go BIG again with the Peach - I want to do thing differently and so training will be a massive part of that. Feedback I've had from clients is that there was allot of inconstancy between the service I would give and the service that others would give.
So, to help provide consistency I'm going to do up step by step training.
Over the next few days I'll be posting one of Peachy's most popular beauty treatments - The Eyes Have It - Lash and Brow makeover.
Keep your eyes peeled!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment