Feel like this?

Feel like this?
Massage at Peachy is awesome

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sometimes you get a little lost

Its been a long journey, to get to here.

So much has changed I things have happened that I never thought possible.

It's been over a year since my mum and business partner Pene was diagnosed with bone cancer. That was the worst day. You just don't know how to take that sort of information in.
Cancer.
It was like dropping a stone in to a pond. The ripple effect is still going. It changed everything. I had to close my business. The beast that I had worked for for over 5 years. The beast that Pene was helping me to tame. She was meant to be here to teach her granddaughter all the things that I don't know. She was meant to be there for me to lean on while I muddled my way through being a parent. I feel like i got ripped off. Like i wasted so much time. 
But you cant go back. You have to move forward. So now 8 months since my mum died I still sit at home wondering what is it I do? How am I useful? Why do i bother?
Then i look at the people that i help each day in some small way and think.
OH yeah that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment