Feel like this?

Feel like this?
Massage at Peachy is awesome

Friday, July 27, 2012

The new hotness??

I think I've found some liquid gold.

Its  a new oil blend from my all time favorite place to get oils and things raindrops.

Its called Skin repair blend and I think it might just be filled with awesome.

Lets list 'em
  • Emu Oil - anti inflammatory
  • Calendula - Antiseptic, Antioxidant
  • Carrot - Antiseptic, Antioxidant
  • Hypericum (St. Johns Wort) - anti inflammatory
  • Jojoba - Antimicrobial, consistent to the sebum of the skin
  • Evening Primrose - Antioxidant, Antinflamitory, Hormone Balancing for sebum and skin cell production  
  • Sea Buck Thorn - Rejuvenates the mucous membranes of the skin and helps with cellular regeneration. 
Now I reckon that sounds pretty cool.
I've mixed it into a serum with Patchouli, Lavender and Sandalwood and it smells divine!
 
Anyone wanna try it out? I'm using it in my facials and I will also have some to sell. I'm curious to try it out on those with Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis and other skin conditions. So if you'd like to try it out give me a buzz or book a facial HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment